Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Everlasting Friends

Some people find it hard to keep lifetime friends, while that is not the case for me. I have to many friends, if there is such a thing. Out of all of them, there are only four who I consider my best friends. First, there is Karyn , we have been friends since we were six years old (first grade). Our twenty year friendship anniversary is next year! Next there is Shannon, we have been friends since we were eleven (6th grade). Then, there is Ameerah, we have been friends since we were fourteen years old (9th grade). Finally there is Shan, we have been friends since I was nineteen years old (freshmen year in junior college). These are my extended sisters. There are here for me as I am for them. I love them like I love my family. They are my family. They are always there for me with that extra needed support, outside my husband of course. They are always there for me to count on through thick and thin. NO back stabbing, gossip, or man stealing! We are honest, "real", and up front with one another. To my GIRLS: I LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Aw, Kimberly...that is so sweet of you. Most people use the word LIKE in the phrase lylas (love you like a sister) this expression can not define our relationship because you ARE my sister and I will always love you and treasure this beautiful frienship that we possess : )