Thursday, September 4, 2008

Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX)

A picture of a link box viewed on ALEX website
Alabama Learning Exchange (ALEX) is a very good resource for Alabama teachers. ALEX provides all the nessecities you would need to become an effective teacher. ALEX allows teachers to view various courses of studies and professional learning styles to enhance classroom cirriculums. Teachers can gain useful information for excellent classroom management. This website provides educational activities and helpful lesson plans. This is a great idea for prospective teachers.

I will definely utilize ALEX for many projects and lesson plans in my classroom. My daughter is currently in the first grade. We can use various activities shown under ALEX for her to practice at home or even get ahead in her studies. Before entering into Elementary Education, I did not know there were so many tools and resources to implement. I am learning so much just by surfing the web. Surfing the web is something new to me. I don't have a computer at home so my computer priviledges are pretty limited.

2 comments:

Jennifer Averitt said...

And your comments about ALEX are?????? (two paragraphs please)

Jennifer Averitt said...

Excellent, much better. I am so glad you are learning about resources that you can use in your teaching career as well as help your daughter. Keep up the good work.